For customer and other enquiries, click here to go back to the airline's main contact page or phone 0844 493 0787.
Please note that the contact details below are strictly for journalist
The press office is closed between 6.00pm and 8.00am on weekdays, at weekends and on public holidays. During these times ONLY accredited members of the press with urgent media enquiries should contact the on call duty press officer.
The press office does not deal with marketing, advertising or sponsorship enquiries. Please follow the links below in order to contact the correct department.
Click here for Advertising enquiries
Click here for Sponsorship enquiries
Media in the UK, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific can contact our London press office:
Media in North America can contact us at our New York office:
Accredited journalists with firm commissioned press articles wishing to apply for press flights or media discounts, please apply here:
Please note that we provide assistance for relatively small numbers of journalists and will not be able to support the majority of requests.
- BRITISH AIRWAYS TAKES MORE REGIONAL FLYERS TO THE SUN FOR £29
- CUSTOMERS LOVE TO JOIN THE CLUB ON DOMESTIC FLIGHTS
- SUMMER IN THE SKY AS KIDS FLY FOR FREE
- FLYING GETS BETTER FOR MEMBERS OF BRITISH AIRWAYS’ EXECUTIVE CLUB
- OAK V LGW: ‘BERKELEY ENOUGH?’
- NEW LOOK, NEW YORK: BRITISH AIRWAYS UNVEILS PLANS FOR JFK TERMINAL 7