British Airways Executive Club Members can earn double the number of Avios than usual when buying flights across the airline’s network between October 11 and December 31, 2017 for travel within the same period.
The offer applies to all routes and across all cabins, including First, Club World, World Traveller Plus and World Traveller on long-haul services, and Club Europe and Euro Traveller on short-haul and domestic flights.
James Hillier, British Airways’ executive club manager, said: "We know our Executive Club members love to have a range of ways to collect and spend Avios so we think this offer will prove really popular. Travel is available across all our routes and cabins and even covers the festive period."
Current members of The Executive Club and those who join up on ba.com are eligible to earn through the deal.
The deal means that customers can collect enough Avios from their trip for a future flight. For example those booking a return flexible economy flight to New York JFK will collect enough Avios for a return economy trip to Venice. If they fly in Club World (business class), they will be able to book a return economy trip to Cape Town paying just the taxes, fees and charges.
Customers can register before booking at ba.com/double-avios.
October 11, 2017
Notes to editors:
- The offer applies to customers registered and residing in all markets except North America (USA, Canada and Mexico) and South Africa
- The offer applies to flights on British Airways, the airline’s subsidiaries, and partner airlines American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair (with British Airways numbers)
- Terms and conditions apply, see ba.com for details
- Taxes, fees and charges apply on all Avios flight bookings. Members who have collected at least one Avios in the past twelve months will pay just £35pp Reward Flight Saver (RFS) to cover all taxes and charges for return British Airways Economy flights within Europe
- MORE FLYING, AIRCRAFT AND JOBS FOR REGIONAL OPERATION
- BRITISH AIRWAYS CHRISTMAS GETAWAY
- EVEN MORE REGIONAL FLIGHTS TO HOLIDAY HOTSPOTS NEXT SUMMER
- BRITISH AIRWAYS OFFERS FLIGHTS TO MORE THAN 90 DESTINATIONS FOR 50 PER CENT FEWER AVIOS
- GET ME TO THE GREEK: BRITISH AIRWAYS LAUNCHES NEW ROUTE TO KEFALONIA
- BA.COM WELCOMES NEW LOOK AND UPDATED FEATURES