British Airways has launched three new apprenticeships today as part of its National Apprenticeship Week campaign. This year the airline’s recruitment drive is searching for more than 200 people to join British Airways across the three core functions of the business: Customer, Operations and Professional Business Support.
The three new roles launched are within Project Management, Customer Contact and Head Office Support. Full details about the roles, how to apply and the requirements can be found here: jobs.ba.com/jobs/apprentice/
Along with the launch of the latest apprenticeship roles, British Airways will be running a series of workshops and attending a number of roadshows during National Apprenticeship Week to showcase British Airways and its apprenticeship programme to teachers, young people and parents around the Heathrow area. This includes a workshop at British Airways’ Waterside head office and exhibiting at the World of Work Roadshow in Twickenham.
Chief Learning officer Nigel Jeremy said, “From day one our apprentices are given real responsibility and the chance to gain professional qualifications. We understand that apprentices are an important part of our future and British Airways can really give them the practical work experience they need to flourish, setting them up for a successful future career.”
Katherine Carabini a former British Airways apprentice from Windsor said, “An apprenticeship offered the perfect platform to begin my career. Other apprenticeships may focus predominately on one area but the BA Head Office scheme allows people to gain experience across the whole business and all directorates.”
- BRITISH AIRWAYS STAFF, AN ARMY OF VOLUNTEERS AND CELEBRITIES GIVE DREAMFLIGHT 2017 THE X FACTOR
- "A HUG WORTH TRAVELLING ALL THE WAY AROUND THE WORLD FOR" - BRITISH AIRWAYS TAKES AUNT ON A MISSION TO HONG KONG IN A FLURRY OF FEATHERS, GLITTER AND PRISCILLA THE MUSICAL
- BRITISH AIRWAYS CELEBRATES WORK EXPERIENCE MONTH
- DOUBLE AVIOS OFFER ON ALL BRITISH AIRWAYS ROUTES AND CABINS
- TOP 18 FOR 2018
- BRITISH AIRWAYS TO EXPAND INVERNESS – HEATHROW SERVICE