We receive a large number of requests for free or discounted flights as part of attempts to raise money for charity. Unfortunately it is not possible to assist in these events due to the sheer volume of requests.
British Airways supports a number of great causes including Comic Relief and our annual Dreamflight event. British Airways and its customers have raised more than £10 million for Comic Relief through its Flying Start programme.
If you are carrying out research on British Airways then you can find a wealth of information on our main website ba.com
For information linked to our financial performance, including annual reports and traffic statistics please go to IAG Investor Relations.
For information regarding cargo operations please go to IAG Cargo.
At British Airways we are very proud of our heritage. We have the British Airways Heritage Centre, which hosts artefacts documenting the evolution of British Airways and aviation. Based near Heathrow, the museum is open to the public by appointment. For more information on visiting the museum, or to view images and posters from the 1920s onwards, please visit the British Airways History and Heritage pages.
To learn more about our fleet please go to Fleet Facts
- SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS: BRITISH AIRWAYS LAUNCHES NEW INDIAN OCEAN ROUTE
- BRITISH AIRWAYS POWERS ITS FUTURE BY TURNING HOUSEHOLD RUBBISH INTO JET FUEL
- BRITISH AIRWAYS' CARIBBEAN OPERATIONS NOW BACK TO NORMAL
- SUPER SAVINGS AS BRITISH AIRWAYS 250,000 SEATS FOR LESS THAN £30
- THE SOCIAL SKIES: PILOTS YOU SHOULD FOLLOW
- BEAT THE BACK TO WORK BLUES WITH BRITISH AIRWAYS’ WORLD SALE